The latest update was released September 30, 2019. The game is on STEAM!!! Cube world is ALIVE!
Planned updates are based off of information from picroma.com
- Fixing bugs: We have already gathered a big list of bugs and glitches reported by players.
- Compatibility: Some players have DirectX initialization problems on their PCs. We will try to find out the reasons and solve these issues.
- Performance: We will work on performance optimizations, both for client and server.
- Remappable controls: We will make all controls configurable.
- Scalable GUI: We will make the GUI scalable, so it works well with lower resolutions, too.
- Multiplayer server configuration: We will add more server configurations options, such as a configurable port.
- New content: We already have a few things in the making, such as new creatures.
- Changes to the website: We'll restructure the site a little and add a new forum and probably a bugtracking system (if anyone can recommend a good bugtracker, please let me know).
July 23, 2013
- Added an option to limit the frame rate (see options menu: FPS limit; default 111 fps)
- Ranger ability 'Scout's switftness' q
- The crossbow's right mouse button ability now only does damage when charged
- You can now reset the day in inns only between 6:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.
- Fixed a bug where multiplayer groups received too much XP for missions
- Added an option to invert the y-axis
- Fixed a bug where MP could be regenerated with the 'O' key
- Fixed a bug where players could sell non-existing items from their inventory
- Improved some launcher issues
CubeWorld officially released July 2, 2013
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.